Tuesday 17 March 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Spring TBR List

So this is the easiest Top Ten Tuesday I've done so far, I can't pick favourites to save my life! I know this is reaaallllyy late, but yesterday was my birthday and today is one of my best friends birthday's and I've been super busy doing things! So anyway...TBR list..hmmm...


On my Spring TBR list iiiisss....(having said that, this is all to be read AFTER I have finished reading the GoT series, I started it last summer, then took a break for waaaay too long and now I have like 3 books left, so yeah)

1. Prudence by Gail Carriger
So I read the Parasol Protectorate in under a week, and I read the spin off series Finishing School so of course I HAVE to read this series as well! I can't wait to get my hands on it to be honest!

2. Grave Visions by Kalayna Price
I found this series at the library and fell in love with it, I've been waiting for this installment for ages, and the date got changed and I've gotten so impatient but this is the month it's out and I will be getting my hands on it ASAP and bumping it up to the top of my TBR! 

3. Lost and Found by Lilian Carmine
This is a series I stumbled upon on NetGalley, and I believe this is the final instalment, sadly, but I'm excited for it, I just need to grab myself a copy, which I haven't done yet, but ya know...busy! 

4. Cold Burn of Magic by Jennifer Estep
I'm obsessed with Jennifer Estep books, ever since I found Mythos Academy, and I will be getting this the day it comes out and most likely reading it all in one go and then being all sad because it's over and there's a wait for the next book! 

5. The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey
This one intrigues me beyond belief, so I'm hoping to get my hands on a copy ASAP or rather As Soon As It Comes Out so like ASICO, which doesn't really have the same ring to it. Like the other's so far, this will be jumping the TBR pile I already have! 

6. Half A King by Joe Abercrombie
Kay, so this has been on my TBR pile for weeks, if not months, and I haven't quite gotten round to reading it yet because of review books, and then other books I've bought that I couldn't wait to read or library books and so on. So I'm determined to finally get round to reading this in Spring! 

7. The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
So this is another that's been sitting on my TBR for ages, and considering the next book is coming out sort of soon (I think), I want to read it finally! 

8. The Selection by Kiera Cass
Again, another that's been on my TBR for ages, this month/next month I'm determined to read all the books on my pile that are the start of series, and then if I like them....buy the rest in the series ya know? So this one will finally be read as well! 

9. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
Again....yet another that's been sitting on my TBR for ages, I'm going to start it soon and yeah...you know the drill! I can't believe I've left this one so long considering it appeals to me greatly but I buy waaaaayyy too many books! 

10. Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
You can probably tell what I'm going to say again already.....yup...another that's been sitting on my TBR for ages, and I want to read so that I can buy the next books if I like it! My Amazon lists are out of control considering all the "next in series" books I have waiting for me to get my ass in gear and ya know...read the first in the series! 

See you next Tuesday lovelies! 

1 comment:

  1. I just looked at your list and realised I should have put Half A King and The Queen of the Tearling on my list too! I have The Girl At Midnight on my list too, like you I'm really intrigued by it. Great list!
    strupag.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...