Tuesday 12 January 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didn't

Hey guys, 
It's time for another Top Ten Tuesday! 


So, as we all know, none of us can read every book ever! We all have pretty hefty TBR's and if you don't I'm jealous! Mine is like four freaking shelves, because all the review books get priority! ANYWAY! This should have been hard to do but nope! 

1. Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge
I actually really wanted to read this, but I never actually got around to actually you know....buying it! I still need to read the other book as well! Hashtag fail. 

2. The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows
I was SO excited for this book but again.....never actually got around to buying it even though I told myself I was going to and then read it straight away! 

3. Hidden Huntress by Danielle L. Jensen
Completely freaking loved the first book and have no excuse whatsoever for not getting around to the second book! I need to get a shift on because the third book is out this year I think? 

4. Royal Wedding by Meg Cabot
Okay so, I would have read this one, but then I wanted to re-read at least the last two Princess Diaries books, but I can't locate them. Before I had my shelves built in the Summer books where scattered everywhere and they've been misplaced SO still not read it. 

5. The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh 
Everyone raved about this book and I was so desperate to get started on it, but money! Then I got it in Book Depository's Black Friday deals but i'd already decided on my December TBR and just...never got to it! This year though! Especially as the second one is coming out! 

6. Soundless by Richelle Mead 
I don't know how the frickety frack I never got to this because I freaking love Richelle Mead and this book is full of Chinese mythology and legends and stuff so I don't know what the hell went wrong with this one! 

7. Menagerie by Rachel Vincent 
Another for the "I don't know how the hell I didn't get to it" pile. Love Rachel Vincent, I've been eagerly awaiting this....but it never happened! 

8. Shutter by Courtney Alameda 
I actually bought this specifically for Halloween as one of my Halloween reads but everything went wrong with November and I fell so far behind and this kind of just....got forgotten about! 

9. Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine
Freaking love Rachel Caine, I love the premise for this book it's so interesting and yet....there it sits. On my TBR. Staring at me accusingly. 

10. Silver in the Blood by Jessica Day George 
This one interested me and I really wanted to get to it and buy it and read it and everything but never quite happened. 

So all in all I kinda failed this month, so many books from my fave authors that I never actually read when really....I should have read them straight away! 

1 comment:

  1. The Wrath and The Dawn & Ink and Bone are two books on my list this week too. I really need to stop "saving" books and just read them! At least when you read The Orphan Queen now you don't have toooo long to wait for The Mirror King... and you can binge read the novellas! #silverlining

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...