Friday 8 January 2016

The Month In Books: December

Hey guys! It's wrap up time again! 
I know my wrap up's usually have books I bought and so on included, but I did a huge December Book Haul already and I have a Christmas Book Haul coming soon! So today's is just books I've read and books received from publishers. I actually read 13 freaking books, but then I did have to finish off my November TBR, I don't casually have 13 books chilling in a months TBR. I'm ambitious but not that ambitious, it's kind of a miracle I got them all done and Dead of Winter I was frantically reading on New Years Eve! 
The video is linked at the bottom, which is where I'll be talking a bit more about the books! I had to film it in different parts and then refilm some parts so the lightings a bit dodgy and changes randomly, and I once again forgot to take the damn effect off after I'd gotten done taking blog photos SO I'm a ghost again...sorry! 


Books Read This Month: 


The Secrets of Drearcliff Grange School by Kim Newman


A Mad Zombie Party by Gena Showalter


Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker


At First Sight by Jennifer Lynn Barnes


The School For Good and Evil by Soman Chainani


Front Lines by Michael Grant


Sword and Verse by Kathy MacMillan


Truthwitch by Susan Dennard


Dead of Winter by Kresley Cole
Buy 


Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J. K. Rowling
Buy 


Newt's Emerald by Garth Nix
TBR 


Half A King by Joe Abercrombie


The Archived by Victoria Schwab


Books Received This Month: 


Winter by Marissa Meyer


Dominion by John Connolly & Jennifer Ridyard


Starborn by Lucy Hounsom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...