Thursday 14 January 2016

Christmas Book Haul

Hey guys, it's haul time!
This is really, really late because I was trying to hold off as long as possible to wait for a book to arrive, and then today was the only slot free in the end! A part of my Christmas Book Haul, is books that I got with Christmas money/vouchers etc, and it was one of those books I was waiting for...but it didn't arrive in time! 
As usual, I've got all the links under the photos, and scroll down to the video to watch me talk and tell you more about the books! I'm slightly distracted in the video, as I was puppy sitting and it was far too quiet while I was filming. I came downstairs after filming to find cardboard EVERYWHERE. I'd thought the puppy might try to say hi to you guys, but nope. Destroyed a cardboard tube while my watchful gaze was elsewhere! 
Anyway, hope you enjoy, and let me know what your Christmas Hauls where! 


The Hogwarts Library


Gray's Anatomy


Book of Spells Kindle Fire Case


Falling Kingdoms


Our Lady of the Streets


A Wicked Thing


Tolkien: An Illustrated Atlas


Harry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone Illustrated




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...