Friday 9 October 2015

F*ck This Journal


F*ck This Journal
Rating: 3/5
Buy or Borrow: Buy 
Source: Copy courtesy of the publisher 

Okay, so everyone is constantly raving about those Wreck This Journal things. They're not really my thing, but this one appealed to my sense of humour as I'm sure it will appeal to everyone with a dark sense of humour.  

I wasn't entirely sure what to expect to be honest, but the book was an easy read as it's mostly hand drawn pictures and writing. It wasn't as funny as I was hoping it would be, but I did have a few laughs while reading, I mean "What's your pet thinking". I'm currently puppy sitting a puppy and sometimes I just look at him slightly funny now, after reading that page. 

I did have a good chuckle at the "Do one thing every day that scares you" page. The page that's as black as your soul also made me laugh, because I frequently say that about my hair dye and some items of clothing! 

All the hate is directed towards a certain person, and it just makes it funnier. I think I found this book because after working in retail for so long, you start to seriously dislike....possibly even hate, people. I fully embraced the whole betterness through bitterness thing, and loved every minute! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...