Monday 1 February 2016

January Book Haul

Hey guys, it's Haulin' time! So I've had to impose a book buying ban on myself because things are just getting out of hand and I need to control myself. So yeah. SO book hauls are gonna be getting a lot smaller and probably more boring. Sorry. I might not even have a book haul some months! 
January's been good to me, not going to lie and I hope you enjoy my Haul video down below! 
As usual each photo has the buy and TBR links to the books! 

Books Received This Month: 



The Sleeping Prince by Melinda Salisbury


Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
Buy
TBR



The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman
Buy 
TBR 



For The Most Beautiful by Emily Hauser
Buy 
TBR



City Of The Lost by Kelley Armstrong
Buy 
TBR



The Tiger and The Wolf by Adrian Tchaikovsky
Buy
TBR

I was so incredibly lucky this month with review books, and I'm so grateful to all the publishers for sending me these! 

Books Bought This Month: 




Wyrd Sisters by Terry Pratchett
Buy
TBR



Witches Abroad by Terry Pratchett
Buy 
TBR



Mort by Terry Pratchett
Buy
TBR



Soul Music by Terry Pratchett
Buy
TBR

So. Damn. Pretty! Yet another set of editions that I collect! 

Books Won This Month: 


Northern Lights by Philip Pullman
Buy
TBR



The Subtle Knife by Philip Pullman
Buy
TBR



The Amber Spyglass by Philip Pullman
Buy
TBR

This is like the first time ever I've gotten to do this category! This was such a lovely surprise! 
ANYWAY
Video's down below and I'll be telling you more about the books featured here! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...