Monday 23 October 2017

Manga: Re:Zero Chapter 2 Vol 3


Rating: 4/5
Buy or Borrow: Buy
Source: Copy courtesy of the publisher! 

Thanks to his "Return by Death" ability and a little help from Beatrice, Subaru gets to the morning of the fifth day alive. However, an unexpected tragedy occurs! Can Subaru save the residents of the mansion, or is he doomed to re-live his pain once again?

This story arc is going a lot deeper than the previous one, and it's really hooking me in more and more. I've been coming up with all kinds of theories and ideas as I'm reading and I'm getting so impatient for the next volumes because I want to know! 

Things are really progressing in this volume and the mystery gets kind of partially solved? We get at least one answer, but I feel like it's not the whole story because there's one character that I think is really shady and I kind of thought he was behind it and I'm still not convinced I'm wrong even with this reveal! The plot thickens and I'm so convinced there's even more to it! 

We get a lot more insight in to the new characters and in to Emilia, and I'm kind of looking at her in a different way after a certain story came to light. Which leads me to....my other theory. I'm curious to see if she's different or if there's more to her than I first thought. Subaru finally sorts himself out this volume too, and he opts for another strategy, he kind of gets his confidence back and his good vibes as it where...his positive attitude! His new strategy is certainly paying off! 

I have plenty of suspicions, this manga has me tense and constantly thinking and putting things together, and I'm anticipating the final volume when everything is suddenly made clear! This manga has me eager for each new volume, and each new clue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...