Thursday 19 November 2015

November TBR

It's that time of month, when the review books are done and you turn to your TBR shelf or pile, depending on how unable to resist buying books you are, to decide what to read for the rest of the month. 
I've been in such a re-read kind of mood, and I've been desperate to re-read a certain series that I love because it always cheers me up, so I've spent last week doing that, I'm actually typing this on Saturday and by the time you guys read this...I will have finished the re-read! Anyway, I've been procrastinating from reading for no particular reason at all, I'm not really in a reading slump so it doesn't make any sense. It's been taking me longer to read books than usual and it's annoying. 
Considering I'm nearly done with the re-read I figured it was time to work out what I'm going to read for the rest of the month. I have quite the stuffed TBR shelf and it was a challenge working it out!




As you can see, I've got 6 books, two of which are the final books in my re-read, but I may or may not end up reading more than the ones I've chosen...depending on how fast I read and what other stuff I have to do! 

Midnight Frost by Jennifer Estep

Midnight Frost is the fifth book in the Mythos academy series, and in my re-read. Like I said, I've been in a re-read mood anyway, and considering how things are going, I was desperate to get to this one as it always cheers me up, even if it is a liiiiiiitttlleeee bit cheesy sometimes! 

Killer Frost by Jennifer Estep

Killer Frost is, obviously, the final book in the series. I'm really hoping to have finished this on Sunday, which is tomorrow for me as I'm writing this and like.....way past for you guys reading this! You'll be able to tell by when I post my Currently Reading photos if I managed it! This book doesn't half give me the feels though! 

A Mad Zombie Party by Gena Showalter

A Mad Zombie Party is the surprise fourth book in the White Rabbit Chronicles series. Originally it was just a trilogy but then the author was like "here have a fourth book". I am excited to read it, really I am, and I picked it for this month because towards the end of October I actually re-read the other three, so I figured I'd read this while the last book is still semi fresh in my memory. I am kind of nervous however, considering what happened in the last book and what's probably going to happen in this. I might get really annoyed hahaha. 

The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker 

Ever since this book came out I've been itching to get hold of it, and when Halloween rolled around, I finally picked it up because ya know...Halloween. But with everything going on in October I didn't actually have the time to read the abundance of Halloween books that I wanted to, it was all review books mostly! SO, I figured I'd finally read it this month! 

The School For Good and Evil by Soman Chainani

So, I won the entire trilogy in a competition last month, and I always see people raving about these books, so I figured...why not read the first one. This will probably end up with me reading the other two books right after, so I probably should have included them in this but we'll see! 

At First Sight by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

This has been sitting on my TBR shelf since it came out, which is quite a while I think! I'm a huge fan of the authors books, I've read everything by her except for this....obviously, and the new The Naturals book. I'm torn with that because at the minute it's only out in hardback and all my other books are in paperback and it'll probably annoy me if I get the hardback but then I really want to read it so yeah. #BookishProblems right?! 

Let me know what's on your November TBR down in the comments! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...