Wednesday 22 April 2015

Wishing For Wednesday #36

Howdy!
This week I bring you a gem from an amazing author! Okay so this book is the first in a series by an author that I LOVE. Like seriously I love her, I was totally obsessed with her Mythos Academy books, like omg I re-read them frequently. So good. So I'm in desperate need for this to come out faster because yeah. Excitement! How awesome does it sound!?

Cold Burn of Magic

There Be Monsters Here. . .

It's not as great as you'd think, living in a tourist town that's known as "the most magical place in America." Same boring high school, just twice as many monsters under the bridges and rival Families killing each other for power.

I try to keep out of it. I've got my mom's bloodiron sword and my slightly illegal home in the basement of the municipal library. And a couple of Talents I try to keep quiet, including very light fingers and a way with a lock pick.

But then some nasty characters bring their Family feud into my friend's pawn shop, and I have to make a call--get involved, or watch a cute guy die because I didn't. I guess I made the wrong choice, because now I'm stuck putting everything on the line for Devon Sinclair. My mom was murdered because of the Families, and it looks like I'm going to end up just like her. . .
 

Cold Burn Of Magic is out April 28th, pre-order your copy....here!
Add it to your TBR....here!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...