Monday 3 June 2019

The Month in Books: April!

Hey guys! 
I'm back with my monthly wrap-ups because I kinda missed doing them and getting to tell you guys what I thought about various different books, but I'm also hoping it'll help to encourage me to read more because I've been doing so badly recently! Partially because I've been busy with YouTube stuff and other things, partially because I think I keep picking up books I'm not in the mood for and I'm really bad at DNF-ing books! 
So here's my wrap up for April, it's super late because I had to keep pushing it back, but I hope you guys enjoy it! 
There are some unpopular opinions in there on books everyone else seems to have loved so do let me know if you've read these and agree! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...