Tuesday 16 April 2019

Easter Readathon TBR!

Okay guys, I'm going to be honest. I am terribly bad at reading recently, like I've become so slow and it takes me ages to get through a book because I keep putting off reading to do other things on my giant list of things to do. Luckily for me Kate at Reading Through Infinity  is running an Easter Readathon, and I decided that I'm just going to have to take part in it! Four days solid from Friday 19th until Monday 22nd April! 

I haven't taken part in a readathon before, this'll be my first one, but I'm looking forward to it! Kate's going to be running reading sprints on her Twitter and there's challenges and it basically sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun! 

I'm planning to make sure all my work for my YouTube channel and reviews for this blog are done by Thursday so I can spend four days doing nothing but reading. Hopefully I'll manage to resist the temptation to watch Dramas. Anyway, I've probably been overly ambition with this TBR but I do want to get a lot of reading done and I figure it gives me a few extra options if I don't fancy reading something I've picked! 

This doesn't really fit any of the categories to be honest but I have started reading it and do actually need to finish it so....

Yeah this doesn't fit any categories either, I just really want to read it! I've been hearing really good things about it and I quite fancy something with magic! 

Pirates okay...pirates. I love pirates, and I've been itching to read this so it's happening this weekend! 

I've been anticipating this book for forever, I loved Geekerella! 
Challenge: Read an LGBTQIAP+ book 

Hello AU America with it's own monarchy! This one sounds like a lot of fun and the arc is super pretty and keeps staring at me from my shelves! I'm also kind of in the mood for some contemporary YA! 
Challenge: Read a book by a new-to-you author. 

And I'm back on my "doesn't fit the challenges" bulls***. But I've had the arc of this for a while, I got sent it by surprise and I'm loving the sound of the synopsis so I really want to crack on with it! 

This has been sitting on my TBR for a while, so I would quite like to get to it this weekend if I can! I did really enjoy the author's other series! 

I need to read one of these this weekend for a book discussion video, I just haven't decided which of the two I want to do first yet! I feel like I'll be able to read Warrior of the Wild faster so I can get more books read (Hence why there's a couple contemporary YA's on here) but I'm super intrigued by Gilded Wolves and it fits the challenge grid, I guess I'll decide what I feel like unless anyone has a strong recommendation either way! 

I'm now going to low-key cheat a little bit because I have some review manga to read this weekend as well! 

Challenge: Read a book with a yellow or green cover 

Challenge: A book about new beginnings (I think) 

I do have a couple of manga on my shelf that have been there for a while...Fairy Girls, Zelda, Water Dragon's Bride, and Tales of Zestiria, I just haven't decided which one I'm going to read yet! 

So..my TBR is a bit of a mess, and like I said it's probably pretty ambitious but a few of these won't take me that long to read and I'm really hoping I can breeze through most of these to cut down my TBR and get it a little bit more under control! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...