Wednesday 24 August 2016

Wishing For Wednesday #98

Hey guys! 
It's Wednesdaaaay again and I totally forgot to do this last week because I suck, my bad! This week I've got two reads I know you guys are going to be really excited for! 
First up is a book that goes with one of my favourite trilogies and I can't wait to get it and read it and I'll probably save it for Halloween because you know...spooky! 
Second is one of my most anticipated books of the year, and I'm 99% sure it's in the same category for you guys! I cannot wait to get my hands on this and I'm jealous of everyone who already has it because it's so freaking huge and I just NEED IT. 

Tales of The Peculiar 

Before Miss Peregrine gave them a home, the story of peculiars was written in the Tales.

Wealthy cannibals who dine on the discarded limbs of peculiars. A fork-tongued princess. These are but a few of the truly brilliant stories in Tales of the Peculiar—the collection of fairy tales known to hide information about the peculiar world, including clues to the locations of time loops—first introduced by Ransom Riggs in his #1 bestselling Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children series.

Riggs now invites you to share his secrets of peculiar history, with a collection of original stories in this deluxe volume of Tales of the Peculiar. Featuring stunning illustrations from world-renowned artist Andrew Davidson, this compelling, rich, and truly peculiar anthology is the perfect gift for not only fans, but for all lovers of great storytelling.
 



Tales of The Peculiar is out September 6th, pre-order your copy....here
Add it to your TBR...here

Empire of Storms

The long path to the throne has only just begun for Aelin Galathynius. Loyalties have been broken and bought, friends have been lost and gained, and those who possess magic find themselves at odds with those don't.

As the kingdoms of Erilea fracture around her, enemies must become allies if Aelin is to keep those she loves from falling to the dark forces poised to claim her world. With war looming on all horizons, the only chance for salvation lies in a desperate quest that may mark the end of everything Aelin holds dear.

Aelin's journey from assassin to queen has entranced millions across the globe, and this fifth installment will leave fans breathless. Will Aelin succeed in keeping her world from splintering, or will it all come crashing down?

Empire of Storms is out September 6th, pre-order your copy....here
Add it to your TBR...here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...