Thursday 25 August 2016

Sneak Peek: The Song Rising

Hey guys! 
I've got some really exciting news...I'm one of the new Bone Season Advocates! I'm genuinely so excited because I really didn't think I'd get chosen so it made my day when I found out! I'm excited to get to share some Bone Season love around and hit you guys with exclusive sneak peeks and so on! Which brings me to todays blog post! 

I've been given an exclusive sneak peek of The Song Rising to share with you all, as have the other BSA's! I'm posting mine today to grab any stragglers who've missed the posts from the past couple days! This takes place right after The Mime Order and I can't even. I really can't! Prepare yourselves! 

*Warning: Spoilers ahead! If you haven't read The Mime Order OR Bone Season...you're gonna get spoiled if you keep reading!* 

If you haven't read either...what are you waiting for?! 

So....I give you...the Prelude to The Song Rising!




Don't forget if you have the previous editions of The Bone Season books you can buy the signed Collectors Edition pictured above, that will match! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...