Wednesday 20 July 2016

Wishing For Wednesday #94

Hey guys! 
I've been so lax with my WFW posts....oops? I kept forgetting because I've been really busy and usually I schedule them ahead but I've been a complete fail lately I know!
This week I have two sequels for you that I'm really excited for! I completely loved the first books and I've been eagerly awaiting these two books! 
First up is the sequel to a book that just...blew me away. Ancient Egypt...romance....ugh it was perfect, and I'm so excited to see what happens to the characters next! 
Second, the sequel to a book that was fun, and full of magic and just completely adorable romance! I've been missing the characters a lot, not going to lie and I'm so excited for this next installment!  

Recreated

Lily Young thought traveling across the globe with a reawakened sun prince was a grand adventure. Now she’s about to embark on the journey of a lifetime.

When Amon and Lily part tragically, he transports himself to the Netherworld—what mortals call hell. Tormented by the loss of his one true love, he’d rather suffer in agony during Lily’s mortal years than fulfill his duty to protect humanity.

Heartbroken, Lily seeks refuge on her grandmother’s farm. Yet she can feel Amon’s pain, and she has been having dreams—dreams of Amon continually suffering.

For before he departed, Amon gave Lily something very special, an item that connects them even though they are worlds apart. Now Lily must use this object to free him, and to free their realms from darkness and utter chaos. She will do whatever it takes.


Reawakened is out August 11th, pre-order your copy....here
Add it to your TBR....here

Royal Tour

Stolen memories, a lost diary and a race against time...

Having saved Princess Evelyn (and become her new BFF) Sam must accompany Evelyn on a world tour, so she can keep the princess (and everyone around her) safe with a power-binding potion. But Sam also has another reason to scour the globe. Someone has tampered with her grandad's mind, and Sam is the only one who can unlock his memories to save him and the family business. And that's not all that's at stake. The stolen memories contain the recipe to a potion which many would kill to get hold of. With the post powerful people in the world desperate for the recipe, Sam must save her grandad in order to save everyone else...
 

Royal Tour is out August 11th, pre-order your copy....here
Add it to your TBR...here
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...