Friday 12 May 2017

Birthday Book Haul!

Hey guys! 
Welcome to my super late Birthday Book Haul! Like my birthday was the 16th of March and it's taken me this long to sort my crap out and do the blog post...oopsie? 
I feel like you guys gave me my own birthday present because I totally hit 1k Twitter and Instagram followers just in time for my birthday, so thank you all for following me!
Now....on to the book haul! 


So, two of my favourite bookish friends, Shazina and Nazima, totally spoiled me! They know me so well, and there was much screeching when I opened these and I can't even! I love you guys, and thank you again <3 

Traitor to the Throne by Alwyn Hamilton
Black Moon by L. A. Weatherly
Clockwork Prince Manga by Cassandra Clare & Hyekyung Baek
Frogkisser by Garth Nix
Grave Matters by Jana Oliver 

I've been anticipating Traitor to the Throne for sooo longgg, and Black Moon is the final book in a trilogy that I love and you guys have seen me raving about more than once! I'm completely obsessed with the Infernal Devices manga, and I pretty much read this straight away :') Frogkisser is a standalone book from Garth Nix and I love his books, and this one sounds like so much fun! Grave Matters is a novella that goes with one of my ultimate favourite series, it's between book 4 and the brand new book, and Shazina is the only other person I know who loves this series as much as I do! 


Next up are the bookish goodies I got from my family, I always do a list, and then try and resist the urge to buy things from it and I have to constantly remind myself I can't buy things from it :')
I really did get spoiled this year, which kinda made up a little bit for how crappy the actual day....well...week was. 
Soooo check out part one....

Before They Are Hanged by Joe Abercrombie
Last Argument of Kings by Joe Abercrombie
Chaika the Coffin Princess Vol 1
The Hobbit bY J R R Tolkien
The Legend of Zelda Legendary Edition Vol 3  

I'm excited to have got the last two books in the First Law trilogy, I feel a binge read coming on! Chaika is a manga I've been eyeing up for ages because the title intrigued me and it looked cute. I'm totally obsessed with Zelda so I'm collecting the Legendary Editions aaannndd yes. Another edition of the Hobbit. But this one is a facsimile first edition...it was necessary okay!


Aaaannnd thanks to my family, my Brandon Sanderson collection is complete! I literally have every single one of his books now, and I just need to have a giant binge read of all the ones I haven't read yet!



Aaannndd my Robin Hobb collection is also now complete yaaaayy! I totally got every single one of my books (17 in all) signed at her event in Milton Keynes on the 3rd, and Robin dedicated all of them and she was the complete best!



I have been after this set for so long y'all have no idea, they're just so pretty! And the set comes with a cute little bookmark that matches Little Women! 

Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
Anne of Green Gables by L.M Montgomery
A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett
Heidi by Johanna Spyri


I actually knew I was getting this because I was with my mum when she bought it, she was hoping I'd forgotten about it and to be fair...I kinda had..mostly. I freaking loved Fantastic Beasts way more than I was expecting too, and so I had to have this on my list! 

The Case of Beasts by Mark Salisbury & MinaLima


In case you didn't know, I totally collect a few classics sets, and the clothbounds are one of them! I don't get all of the clothbounds, because some of them don't have the best covers, but I've been after each of these, and I can't believe I got this little stack! 

Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
Lady Chatterley's Lover by D H Lawrence 
Brideshead Revisited by Evelyn Waugh
Tess of the D'Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy


I pretty much have all the Harry Potter Funko's at this stage in life, I'm only missing a couple, this being one of them! My mum got me these Meraki Candles...but I had to order them myself because she doesn't know how Etsy works :')



I also got the Fairy Loot March Anniversary Box and you guys it was the beeeesssttt! The box was my favourite colour, and it had one of my most anticipated reads in it....Strange the Dreamer! It's got blue sprayed edges and it's got doodles and aaahh it's the best! 
The box also came with all you see pictured! Totally cute bookmarks and a hand mirror, a scarf that I'm going to get sooo much use out of because dragon scales! Some totally adorable fairy lights and an amazing smelling candle from Steph at Geeky Clean! (If you wanna order from Steph use my code REALITY17 to save!)


I got treated to my first ever Meraki candles box! I haven't had time to take proper unboxing photos yet..but check out the four candles from in the box! Essos is from Game of Thrones, Narnia is..well...Narnia. Elendel is from Mistborn and I'm so psyched to finally have a Mistborn candle. And finally.....RIVENDELL! I have my first ever Lord of the Rings candle and I'm totally ecstatic. I just need a load of LOTR candles I'm not going to lie. Rivendell smells the best, it's my new favourite so I'm hoping it'll win the poll! 

Along with the candles the box came with an LOTR tote bag *Screeches* a bookmark and a Percy Jackson pin! 

There's a couple of books I haven't featured because I completely forgot....the US hardback of Vicious for example! 
I hope you guys enjoyed my haul, it's been forever since I last did one! I'm hoping to start doing hauls again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...