Friday 30 October 2015

Spooktober: Horrorgami


Love Halloween? Are you a creative type person? Then I have the book for you! Horrorgami. It.Is.Awesome! It's origami, but not just any origami.....it's scenes of a Halloween-y nature! We're talking Dracula's Castle, Frankenstein's Lab and many more. I mean....we've all wanted our own creepy castle right?! 



The book is full of beautiful images of what your scene should look like, mine didn't look quite that.....perfect, shall we say. I'd have taken photos but mine don't really measure up! There are 20 to choose from, and each comes with an anecdote from the creator, which makes interesting reading and prompts some of your own memories. 


Each scene has a tip to go with it, to give you a helping hand, which is great if you've never done this before. Much like me! 


There are easy to follow, step by step instructions to guide you. Each step has a photo to accompany it. Along with all this, each scene also has a difficulty level so you know which one is good to start with as you build up your mad paper folding skills. I nearly started with an intermediate one, which would not have ended well for me. At all. 


I would definitely recommend this if you're looking for some fun this Halloween, or ya know....any time. Let's be honest, I won't limit doing this to Halloween time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...