Thursday 30 May 2019

Book Discussion: Slayer!

It's time for a new book discussion and this time I'm discussing one of my most anticipated reads of the year...Slayer by Kiersten White! 
I'm a huge Buffy fan and when I first heard about this series? I lost my mind a little bit, not least because Kiersten is the author writing it and she's awesome! 
I was gifted a copy for my birthday and pretty much read it as soon as I got it in one day and I just...I loved it okay. 
It just fits in so well with the Buffy-verse and I loved the characters...even the ones I hated, and I'm waiting with baited breath for the next book to see what will happen next as the ending was...A+ and definitely sets things up to get even better! 

This is spoiler free, there is a spoiler section at the end of the video but it's clearly marked so you guys can click off/mute if you don't want to be spoiled! 

Let me know what you thought of Slayer if you've read it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...