Tuesday 26 June 2018

Manga: Tanya The Evil 2



The Saga of Tanya the Evil Vol 2
Rating: 3/5
Buy or Borrow: Buy
Source: Copy courtesy of the publisher! 

After being reborn, Tanya has earned the right to be called an Ace and is steadily climbing the ranks. But as much as she wishes to be placed in the safety of the rear, for some reason she keeps winding up at the very edge of the front lines! While swearing revenge on Being X, Tanya's days of brutal combat alongside her beautiful subordinate, Visha, have begun... 

I have to say, the art for this series is brilliant, once again! The war scenes are fantastically drawn, and I like how it doesn't glorify it or try to make it cute either, it's quite brutal and realistic. The only "cute" thing is Tanya...in a creepy, crazy eyes kind of way. 

Speaking of, Tanya's at it again with her self serving thoughts! They hilariously contrast with everyone else who has entirely the wrong idea about her, it never fails to make me chuckle. One of the other characters, her new subordinate Visha, actually thinks she's a "kind person who wants peace" and I fully snorted out loud. 

Tanya does give me a chuckle, she's this little kid cursing and being low-key evil, but she also gives me the shivers at the same time!? 

Tanya is sent on a rescue mission, and this volume has the story moving along swiftly as we see some more brilliant tactics and Tanya's ruthless drive to succeed...before moving along to college?! I can't believe I find myself rooting for her?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...