Wednesday 5 October 2016

Wishing For Wednesday #101

Hey guys, happy Wednesday! 
I hope you're all having a fab day, I have to say, I'm so ready for the autumn and the fancy coloured leaves and hot chocolate and warm jumpers. It's my favourite time of year! There's also plenty of awesome books coming out in the coming months and I've got two for you today! 
First up is a sequel to a book that I still need to get my hands on! I've been curious about this book for a while and I keep eyeing it up! This sequel sounds just as intriguing as the first book, it also has a kind of autumny/Halloween-y vibe to it, so it's perfect for October! 
Second is a fantasy book that I stumbled across on GoodReads, now it is part of a trilogy, but from what I understand each book focuses on a different character so you can get away with reading them individually, I think! I've heard of the other two books but hadn't realised they where a series, because obviously I'm behind the times....ANYWAY, this book sounds all kinds of awesome! 

Conspiracy of Ravens

Nettie Lonesome made a leap -- not knowing what she'd become. But now the destiny of the Shadow is calling.

A powerful alchemist is leaving a trail of dead across the prairie. And the Shadow must face the ultimate challenge: side with her friends and the badge on her chest or take off alone on the dangerous mission pulling her inexorably toward the fight of her life.

When it comes to monsters and men, the world isn't black and white. What good are two wings and a gun when your enemy can command a conspiracy of ravens? 


Conspiracy of Ravens is out October 11th, pre-order your copy...here
Add it to your TBR...here




The Girl on the Liar's Throne

In a castle that is, itself, reminiscent of Gormenghast in its size and brooding presence a collection of young, flawed but resilient outsiders find their way in a dangerous society teetering on the brink of dramatic change, even as it learns the fantastical secrets of its past.

Anea is the Silent Queen and she is struggling to bring change to the ancient society of Landfall. Vested interests and dark magics alike are determined to hold onto power and in a society where the loyalties of many are fluid and the true nature of the players is hidden the game of politics can be a lethal one even for those close to the throne.

The Girl on the Liar's Throne is out October13th, pre-order your copy...here
Add it to your TBR...here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...